Should I do the reg...

Notifications
Clear all

Should I do the regimen 2 times a day?

MemberMember
(@jadey_2321)

Posted : 04/19/2017 12:26 am

So I have sensitive skin and I am going to start the whole process but I was wondering if it is okay to do the whole process once a day. My skin is sensitive and also my schedule is very weird in the morning. So should I just give up and do something else? Or just do the process once a day?

MemberMember
(@aplentyknight)

Posted : 04/19/2017 1:18 am

If you're just beginning the regimen then it recommends starting with only once a day anyways so your skin gets used to the products.

MemberMember
(@jadey_2321)

Posted : 04/19/2017 10:55 pm

21 hours ago, AplentyKnight said:

If you're just beginning the regimen then it recommends starting with only once a day anyways so your skin gets used to the products.

Thank you! Can't wait to start!

MemberMember
(@wehrlebird21)

Posted : 04/19/2017 11:12 pm

Hi Jadey, yes definitely start with just once per day for about a week. Your skin has to adjust to the Benzoyl Peroxide and using it twice per day right off the bat can cause your skin to be very dry, red, and irritated. I would do the regimen just at night for the length it recommends. A warning to you, your skin will get flaky, may get red, you may break out, etc etc. That is all normal. Give it a good 6 weeks before you decide if you want to stick with it or try something else.

MemberMember
(@aplentyknight)

Posted : 04/20/2017 1:20 am

I started out with twice a day because I thought my acne was bad enough to do so, and my skin was intolerably itchy for the first month and insanely flaky for the first few months- I couldn't even eat things where i had to open my mouth wide because the skin around my mouth would crack and flake. It was hard, but I've had literally flawless, pimple-less skin for over a year and I have completely changed as a person, I'm the happiest I've ever been and the best decision I made was to stick with the regimen. I am not kidding, my skin is literally PERFECT. It may be hard, but persevere because it is BEYOND worth it!!!