Problems after a ye...

Notifications
Clear all

Problems after a year using The Regimen

MemberMember
(@martasl)

Posted : 03/17/2017 8:04 am

Hello everyone! I have been using The Regimen for a year now. It honestly saved my skin when it was at its worst. The problem started a few months ago when it started irritating my skin so badly so I went to the dermatologist and he told me that I should stop using it because my skin was reacting badly to it. I really want to start using it again, but whenever I try to, my skin starts peeling so badly and I feel like i am allergic to it.

Anyone with the same problem? Any advice?

MemberMember
(@cadenb)

Posted : 03/19/2017 2:54 pm

I have exactly the same problem. Try switching to a more gentle cleanser and lessen the amount of BP. 
I was using the cleanser for a little over a year and had clear skin till it randomly started giving me red, dry, irritated and burning skin.
I'm still struggling to find a cleanser that will work for my face. Even the most GENTLE of cleansers have the same effect but if I use just benzoyle peroxide and moisturizer my face will be fine, but not cleansing can give me pretty bad blackheads and just overall unclean skin. I've broken out pretty bad but got it somewhat under control using a gentle cleanser and BP only ONCE a day which SUCKS because if my face would just be normal and keep accepting the acne.org regimen products my face would be clear. :(