BP/moisterizer flak...

Notifications
Clear all

BP/moisterizer flaking off?

MemberMember
(@jus2clutch)

Posted : 02/04/2017 12:29 pm

I've upped my BP dosage and ever since then my moisterizer along with jojoba oil has been flaking off after waiting 30-40 minutes of letting BP dry I don't know if it's the BP flaking off or the moisterizer I use 2 full pumps and 10 drops of jojoba and it still does this I have to rub it in completely until there are no more flakes

im worried that it's the BP that's flaking off and thus not effectively killing the acne 

has this happened to anyone and if so what are your recommendations??

dans wash
dans bp
cerave lotion+jojoba

IMG_0166.PNG

MemberMember
(@naomi-t)

Posted : 02/04/2017 2:57 pm

yes, this happened to me. unfortunately, you will go thru a time in which the skin is super dry and flaky. I also used the moisturizer and oil as recommended and it did help, but not all the way. The flakiness will go away once your skin starts getting used to the regiment. All you can do is go thru it, but once its over then your skin will thank you for clearing up the acne.

MemberMember
(@jus2clutch)

Posted : 02/04/2017 4:30 pm

I don't think this is dry flaky skin although I am at that stage I believe this is moisterizer that is not fully absorbed and so it is flaking off while I rub it on my face , I'm wondering if a heavier moisterizer will take care of this problem , possibly cetaphil lotion? Need more help!

Thank you NAINAI TREE US