Notifications
Clear all

Few questions

MemberMember
(@itsco)

Posted : 11/09/2016 9:46 am

I have mild acne, maybe moderate as I dont have a lot of whiteheads and those big ugly pimples, but tons of small pimples that you can see close away
some of them are red, some of them are flesh-colored and I also have blackheads
so I started using the regimen now (I didnt order the AHA) and I wonder if it will help me not only with the whiteheads, but with the blackheads and small bumps?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 11/11/2016 6:54 pm

Hi Itsco,

Absolutely!The Regimen products are specially formulated by Dan Kern and the experts at Acne.org to completely clear acne, soothe and calm irritated acne prone skin and increase skin cell turnover. The Acne.org products are formulated with a proprietary blend of actives, anti-irritants, and powerful extracts. With continued use, you will see completely clear, radiant, healthy and younger looking skin. Guaranteed.

MemberMember
(@itsco)

Posted : 11/12/2016 4:25 pm

On 12.11.2016 at 1:54 AM, Acne.org Support said:

Hi Itsco,

Absolutely!The Regimen products are specially formulated by Dan Kern and the experts at Acne.org to completely clear acne, soothe and calm irritated acne prone skin and increase skin cell turnover. The Acne.org products are formulated with a proprietary blend of actives, anti-irritants, and powerful extracts. With continued use, you will see completely clear, radiant, healthy and younger looking skin. Guaranteed.

I have seen some good improvement already
the only problem is that my skin is peeling, I mean I'd rather peeling skin for few weeks until my skin adjusts than acne, but should I remove the peeling skin or just apply the BP over it?
and thanks a lot for your help