What am I doing wro...

Notifications
Clear all

What am I doing wrong?

MemberMember
(@strangelady)

Posted : 09/27/2016 3:09 pm

I have no idea why I am getting acne still. Maybe someone on this site can tell me, or at least i hope.
First i man going to start off
Some background about my skin:
I have had acne for about 5 years now, but only within the last year, has it turned cystic.
Then, in February 2016, I started the regamin. I worked so well for my skin, and by April 2016 I had 100% clear, really beautiful skin, with really minimal hyperpigmentation(something that I really prone to). Then, in June, the regamin started to slowly stop working. I started slowly getting acne again.
so, that's where i am today.
Still using the regamin religiously, and still breaking out.
My acne acne is mild, but it just keeps coming up. Two spots ll clear up, and then the next day I will wake up with a new cyst(these are all either on my cheeks or chin)
I have been racking my mind as to what might be causing this. I wash hands like an like a nut before touching my face change my pillow case every 2-3 days.

I just don't know what to do anymore.
Any advice will be so greatly appreciated, thanks.

You liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 09/28/2016 1:20 pm

Acne is annoying but at least yours is mild. So I'd try not to worry too much. Hormonal fluctuations can impact skin, especially if you're a teenager. Keep doing the Regimen...are you using the full 2 pumps??

You can try adding 30-50 mgs of zinc gluconate to your diet, maybe 1000 - 2000 IU of D3, and a good high-potency omega 3 fish oil. All these are great for calming inflammation.

Some people have seen improvement when they cut back on dairy and sugar.

But I'd go for the supplements, they can really help with skin support.

Hope this is helpful! :)

You liked