Notifications
Clear all

DOUBTS

MemberMember
(@lily360)

Posted : 07/06/2016 10:14 am

Hi I have a question. I am interested to start this regimen but i still have few doubts which i need to clarify.
So all the help will be much appreciated.

SO i was wondering why do I have to put the whole benxol peroxide on my face? Can it be used as a spot treatment? As my acne is on the cheeks. which is my problem area. Jawline near the ears and so is very clear so should i be usiong there as well?

Can i thread my upper lip while on this regimen?

Can I stop using this regimen whenever i want or would that cause more harm?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/06/2016 2:00 pm

Hi Lily 360,

Our best advice is to use the Acne.org Regimen products on your entire face even if your breakouts are localized in one specific area. The Regimen products are designed to not only clear acne but also to also take care of clogged and enlarged pores, blackheads, uneven skin tone, overall dull or problem skin and irritated sensitive skin.

Threading or any type of hair removal procedure may irritate your skin. As long as you have active acne, avoid plucking, threading or laser hair removal as much as possible.

Dryness and irritation may be experienced when you initially use the Acne.org Regimen products. This is perfectly normal and it should decrease within a few weeks. As long as you follow instructions carefully and you do not use any other products in conjunction with the Acne.org Regimen products, your skin should be completely clear and healthy. Guaranteed.