Struggling with acn...

Notifications
Clear all

Struggling with acne 14 years. I think Weather/Climate affecting my skin. Anyone know have any idea?

MemberMember
(@998888)

Posted : 05/04/2016 7:17 am

Hi

I have been struggling with face acne since i was teenager. Now i m 28 years old and still struggling. I basically tried everything. Being on accutane (isotretinoin) twice but acne keeps coming back. Tried exercise, food adjustments,dietary ( being lactose free and glucose free for a year). But nothing. Last three years i have acne only on my forehead and temples and every once in a while on my cheeks or somewhere else. I m really mentally and psychologically tired. Seems like i m fighting a war i cannot win. It is affecting my personal life and my psychology is like roller coaster. I don t even remember a day without a pimple on my face( i have usually 3 and more all the time). Now i m on regimen for a month but seen no improvement yet.

The only thing i noticed after all this years is that everytime i go abroad or during the summer(June-Sep) my skin is clear. The strange thing is that i live in an island in Mediterraneansea which is sunny 300 days a year. So i cannot figure out what is the problem or how to solve it. Anyone has any idea? or had similar problem and managed to find a solution? Thanks in advance

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 05/05/2016 2:43 pm

On 5/4/2016 at 8:17 PM, 998888 said:

Hi

I have been struggling with face acne since i was teenager. Now i m 28 years old and still struggling. I basically tried everything. Being on accutane (isotretinoin) twice but acne keeps coming back. Tried exercise, food adjustments,dietary ( being lactose free and glucose free for a year). But nothing. Last three years i have acne only on my forehead and temples and every once in a while on my cheeks or somewhere else. I m really mentally and psychologically tired. Seems like i m fighting a war i cannot win. It is affecting my personal life and my psychology is like roller coaster. I don t even remember a day without a pimple on my face( i have usually 3 and more all the time). Now i m on regimen for a month but seen no improvement yet.

The only thing i noticed after all this years is that everytime i go abroad or during the summer(June-Sep) my skin is clear. The strange thing is that i live in an island in Mediterraneansea which is sunny 300 days a year. So i cannot figure out what is the problem or how to solve it. Anyone has any idea? or had similar problem and managed to find a solution? Thanks in advance

I'm sorry to hear about your acne. Rest assured though that Acne.org Regimen products are formulated to treat and prevent acne break outs. However it may take some time for some people to see results. Some may see changes within a few days while some will see results within a couple of weeks.

Just make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products and nothing else.
2. You are following directions precisely as outlined.

I know it's tough at the beginning but just be patient and you will have clear skin.

If there's anything else that we can help you with, please let us know.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@gerardo12)

Posted : 05/09/2016 11:27 am

Ugh I have totally been there. I ran the gambit of acne products. Including the Regimen. I feel your pain. Nothing worked. Accutane worked for a while but the second I stopped it (I had to stop, I couldnt stand the side effects any longer) my skin broke out worse than ever before. I am talking like 15 years of struggle. I just couldn't believe I was in my 30s with bad skin - I thought it was just a puberty thing. I wish! But anyways, a friend of mine who lives in San Francisco recommended I talk with a lady he went to in high school who totally got rid of his acne. She owns a company called Ninja Skincare - honestly, I cant believe this company has not been talked about more often. periodically I see something on these forums about it but I have NEVER had service like they provide - like anywhere. It seems like they honestly care more about getting skin clear than the business side of things. It really felt genuine. And best of all they did! I have never looked back - I will never EVER go back on antibiotics again. Thank god. Good luck. Give them a call.