Notifications
Clear all

Peeling skin

MemberMember
(@minniemommy)

Posted : 01/29/2016 2:38 pm

Hello. It will be 4 weeks since I started the regimine in 3 days. Today is day 2 of me not having any new acne on my skin since starting the regimine. But my major concern is the fact that my skin looks really dry & is peeling very badly :( especially around my healing acne scars. Any solutions? Help me please!!!!!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/30/2016 11:22 am

20 hours ago, Minniemommy said:

Hello. It will be 4 weeks since I started the regimine in 3 days. Today is day 2 of me not having any new acne on my skin since starting the regimine. But my major concern is the fact that my skin looks really dry & is peeling very badly :( especially around my healing acne scars. Any solutions? Help me please!!!!!

Hi Minniemommy, 

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Dryness and flakiness is to be expected during the first few weeks of The Regimen. 

Make sure that you are using The Regimen products precisely as outlined and you do not use any other products in conjunction with The Regimen. 

Use 2 full pumps of The Acne.org Moisturizer to prevent dryness and irritation. You may also add in 5-6 drops of Jojoba Oil into the Moisturizer each time you apply it for additional moisture. 

If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us at any time.