Redness flaky burni...

Notifications
Clear all

Redness flaky burning rash after 2+ months in and photo attached

MemberMember
(@kpink)

Posted : 01/27/2016 9:16 am

Hi everyone, 
I have been using the regimen for 2 months and 2 weeks ( now on week 10 )
2 weeks ago, I was in my very busy time and my sleeping time was changing ( I slept didn't enough and 2 days didn't sleep ) then I stop using the regimen for 2 days.
From the starting week until at that time I was using cleanser, 1 full pumps and a half pumps of BP and moisturizer and the regimen works on me, it reduced my breakout.
2 weeks ago I started using the regimen again ( after 2 days stop ) and with the same amount of BP, cleanser, moisturizer. Then my face starts swelling, burning, flaking very bad, my cheeks swollen that my friends can tell, and it is very red, I have 2 huge burning marks under my eyes, it starts to get very itchy and dry, and flaky. I have met this before few times but it was not too bad and it stopped after few days. Now already 2 weeks, my face abit not very swollen( but still ) and the burning marks get more obvious. At 2 sides of my mouth also very dry, and have burn marks , and my skin look very very terrible. I now using only half pumps of BP twice a day. I make up twice a week ( 2 days in a week just only use concealer to cover the redness ) This morning I woke up. My eyes also get swollen, I feel like this 2 weeks get my skin worse. I follow all the instructions but nothing get better. Do I should continue ? I feel very bad and sad when go out with my face now. It looks horrible and I even freak myself out when I see me in the mirror

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/27/2016 11:49 am

2 hours ago, Kpink said:

Hi everyone, 
2 weeks ago, I was in my very busy time and my sleeping time was changing ( I slept didn't enough and 2 days didn't sleep ) then I stop using the regimen for 2 days.
From the starting week until at that time I was using cleanser, 1 full pumps and a half pumps of BP and moisturizer and the regimen works on me, it reduced my breakout.
2 weeks ago I started using the regimen again ( after 2 days stop ) and with the same amount of BP, cleanser, moisturizer. Then my face starts swelling, burning, flaking very bad, my cheeks swollen that my friends can tell, and it is very red, I have 2 huge burning marks under my eyes, it starts to get very itchy and dry, and flaky. I have met this before few times but it was not too bad and it stopped after few days. Now already 2 weeks, my face abit not very swollen( but still ) and the burning marks get more obvious. At 2 sides of my mouth also very dry, and have burn marks , and my skin look very very terrible. I now using only half pumps of BP twice a day. I make up twice a week ( 2 days in a week just only use concealer to cover the redness ) This morning I woke up. My eyes also get swollen, I feel like this 2 weeks get my skin worse. I follow all the instructions but nothing get better. Do I should continue ? I feel very bad and sad when go out with my face now. It looks horrible and I even freak myself out when I see me in the mirror

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Try using AHA. That helped me at month 2 since I was still flaking. At month 4, I dropped the AHA since i stopped flaking and used a toner after cleansing because my face was always dry after cleansing.

MemberMember
(@kpink)

Posted : 01/29/2016 10:34 pm

On 27 January 2016 at 0:49 AM, oyinkan98 said:
On 27 January 2016 at 10:16 PM, Kpink said:

Hi everyone, 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Try using AHA. That helped me at month 2 since I was still flaking. At month 4, I dropped the AHA since i stopped flaking and used a toner after cleansing because my face was always dry after cleansing.

Thank you, but now I'm already stop the BP for 2 days and my skin looks better ( no red and swollen but still flaky )
do you think it's ok to start AHA now ? I think my skin is no more getting used to BP and have to start over again

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/29/2016 11:39 pm

1 hour ago, Kpink said:
Thank you, but now I'm already stop the BP for 2 days and my skin looks better ( no red and swollen but still flaky )
do you think it's ok to start AHA now ? I think my skin is no more getting used to BP and have to start over again

Yes you can start the AHA. AT month 2 I still had dry flaky skin but I never stopped using BP.