The regimen routine...

Notifications
Clear all

The regimen routine for the shower

MemberMember
(@annelisemt7)

Posted : 12/18/2015 8:54 pm

I just ordered the products for the regimen today and I can;t wait to try them! I am really hoping they work, and after reading some of the posts on this forum my faith in them is growing stronger. I am trying to get used to the routine for these products and I wanted to ask some questions before I actually use them, specifically about using the cleanser in the shower. I wanted to know if anyone has any advice on whether I should use the cleanser before or after shampoo/body wash. I usually wait to wash my face until after every other product I use but I wanted to see if anyone really thinks that it matters. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/18/2015 9:07 pm

12 minutes ago, AnneliseMT7 said:

I just ordered the products for the regimen today and I can;t wait to try them! I am really hoping they work, and after reading some of the posts on this forum my faith in them is growing stronger. I am trying to get used to the routine for these products and I wanted to ask some questions before I actually use them, specifically about using the cleanser in the shower. I wanted to know if anyone has any advice on whether I should use the cleanser before or after shampoo/body wash. I usually wait to wash my face until after every other product I use but I wanted to see if anyone really thinks that it matters. Thanks!

Wash your face after your shower routine so you can wait the 5-10 min. If you wash before, you'll take longer than the time.