1.5 Months in - Are...

Notifications
Clear all

1.5 Months in - Area around eyes and oily looking skin

MemberMember
(@wlgh0404)

Posted : 12/08/2015 12:21 pm

So I'm 7 weeks into the regimen.

I literally look like I tanned myself with swimming goggles on.

The circular area around my eyes are so light compared to the rest of my skin.

People actually ask me if I went tanning, which is pretty funny.

I thought it would go away after a while, but I have had it for almost a month now.

I have used AHA for two weeks now, every other night, but I live in Sweden where there is barely any sunlight right now, and I still apply 30 SPF.

Another thing is after I apply moisturizer in the morning, my face looks so oily for around 3-4 hours. 

This isn't so big of an issue but it's still a bit embarrassing.

I don't think I use excess moisturizer, I use two pumps for face + front of my neck.

Will these go away? Any solutions? Other than that the Regimen is going slow but definitely satisfyingly for me :) 

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 12/08/2015 6:27 pm

Has your skin gotten used to the BP? Or do you still feel any stinging sensations when applying the products? I think if your skin is still getting used to it then your skin will be darker than usual. Just keep applying that SPF and avoid too much sun exposure for now.

As for your oily skin, I do admit the Acne.org moisturizer is not my favorite. It doesn't settle in my skin as much as I want it to. If you want to stick with that, my advice would be to use one pump, wait for it to absorb, then apply the next pump. In my case I use the Cerave moisturizing lotion and one pump is all I need. It settles beautifully and very quickly while keeping my skin soft.