Clear With Regimen ...

Notifications
Clear all

Clear With Regimen But Want To Stop/reduce Bp Use?

MemberMember
(@lovelyduck)

Posted : 08/17/2015 4:52 pm

HI All!

The regimen has got me clear (been on it for about the past 5 months at night only) and have been clear for the past month.

Now, I want to stop the use of BP or apply it only 3/4 nights a week. I use the Acne.org BP.

I want to know of real success stories of those that got clear with BP use and then stopped using BP or only apply it a few days a week and have remained clear?.. Im aware that for many that have become clear they may well have stopped using this website, so this question may not be fair for those that use acne.org.

But if theres anyone that can offer me sincere advice I would very grateful.

Im 24 years old.

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@lovelyduck)

Posted : 08/18/2015 6:21 am

Thanks for that advice control panel! It makes a lot of sense what u said.

But what do you mean by causing 'drag' on the skin when applying less than 1 pump?

Also, I use 2/3 of an index finger length for my face (as I have a bearded area where I don't apply BP and never have because don't need it there), so would you say 1 pump is the same as about 1/3 finger length or more?

I am currently using the AHA and have done for a very long time and I do like it. However, the next morning my eyes feel really dry throughout the day and I also feel my skin is becoming more sensitive the more often I use it, so in the long run I want to stop using AHA or reduce to 1 application a week. What do you think?