Notifications
Clear all

Red Cyst

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 08/16/2015 7:41 am

Hi guys, its been the 4th week through the regimen. The left side of my face is almost cleared but few days back I had a mild breakout on my right side.

I have this small red looking zit but I'm sure It is not like the normal one, it doesn't shrink in size and have no head. What can I do about it ?

Any help will be appreciated!!

Thanks

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 08/17/2015 7:01 am

Hi, the best thing to do is to leave it alone. Also be gentle w/ it while performing the regimen.

Btw I have this type of similar acne on my face that won't shrink. Does bp handle these type of acne?

post-478412-0-46262100-1439812937.jpg

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 08/17/2015 6:24 pm

Hi, the best thing to do is to leave it alone. Also be gentle w/ it while performing the regimen.

Btw I have this type of similar acne on my face that won't shrink. Does bp handle these type of acne?

Are they hard or soft?

They are hard and have no heads :-( I apply the regimen to it twice a day for 3 days And the size just won't shrink.

Need some help here!!

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 08/17/2015 6:38 pm

Sometimes inflammatory lesions take a long time to heal. I get ones that look like that on my chest, but they're not hard. I don't even care b/c a shirt covers it all up.

So I should just keep applying the regimen till it is gone? Any best way to deal with them? Pop them?

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 08/17/2015 6:48 pm

Yes, keep doing the regimen. You can get a cortisone injection, but don't pop it. Please, just don't.

Alright, shall just wait for a week to see how it goes...

Appreciate for your quick response. Thank you! ;)