Notifications
Clear all

My Face Is Swelled

MemberMember
(@madridista23)

Posted : 08/06/2015 5:35 pm

Hey,guys.Yesterday I did the regimen and put the make up on after moisturizer,then I started noticing that my face started becoming swelled,red and it was itching.It looked like allergy.I stopped using the regimen for some time.I have been on it for two weeks but my skin is almost cleared up.How do u think what caused the swelling:make up or the regimen itself(a great amount of BP).And when the swelling goes away,can I start using the regimen again?

LyssaA liked
MemberMember
(@lyssaa)

Posted : 04/26/2016 9:12 pm

On 06/08/2015 at 6:35 AM, Madridista23 said:

Hey,guys.Yesterday I did the regimen and put the make up on after moisturizer,then I started noticing that my face started becoming swelled,red and it was itching.It looked like allergy.I stopped using the regimen for some time.I have been on it for two weeks but my skin is almost cleared up.How do u think what caused the swelling:make up or the regimen itself(a great amount of BP).And when the swelling goes away,can I start using the regimen again?

Hi. I am experiencing the same thing but its only after my 1st week. My face is swollen, darker and very itchy. Can you update me on how this one goes? I never use make up during the regimen