Please Help Me To G...

Notifications
Clear all

Please Help Me To Get Rid Of My Acne. Please.

MemberMember
(@maritoni)

Posted : 07/10/2015 7:54 am

Please, help me. Im using a lot of soap, cream, etc. on how to get rid of my pimples, but nothing happens.

Please give me, some tips of the best cure to acne. Please. I want to have a self confidence, but because of my pimples, i cant do it. :(((( please.

MemberMember
(@militia890)

Posted : 07/10/2015 8:44 pm

While Accutane (isotretinoin) has been proven do be very successful in curing acne it can come with a host of side effects and should probably be left until your certain nothing else will work.

What is your current skin care routine Maritoni? And what have you tried in the past? That would be a good place to start.

MemberMember
(@brownbag25)

Posted : 07/24/2015 3:10 pm

Hello, I too suffer my sever acne. (you can look at photos of my face on my page under forms) Its really depressing and im struggling alot with my mood and confidence to even leave my room. I get home from work and take my make up off apply the regimen and hide in my room all night so my skin can breathe. I bought the acne. org regimen and Im still waiting to see if it works. I am on week 4 and it is said that it takes 3-4 months to have clear skin! each day is one step closer in my eyes.

I really suggest you try it

goodluck on your skin care journey