Why Is There No Sal...

Notifications
Clear all

Why Is There No Salicylic Acid In Dans Regime?

MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 05/18/2015 3:45 pm

Ive noticed that Dans Regime does not have any Salicylic acid in it and i dont know why. My skin seems to clear up from BOTH bezoil peroxide and Salicylic acid. Also, most regimines include both with their kit. Why is that?

MemberMember
(@rainbow7)

Posted : 05/18/2015 8:56 pm

Yes bp is great for acne vs salicylic acid.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 05/19/2015 4:28 pm

Salicylic acid just isn't as effective for acne as benzoyl peroxide, and The Regimen at Acne.org works best as is, without extra stuff. Follow it strictly for best results.

MemberMember
(@atari640)

Posted : 06/25/2015 6:20 am

Ive used so much salicylic that my skin is impressed only a few days after a 20% peel i dont know why i was really hoping it would even out my scars but it just fades them for a few days then they right back to being deep scars it does dry out the active acne and even out skintone

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 06/26/2015 10:50 pm

Although it is not advised to add more things to the Regimen while it is doing its thing, I also used Stridex' salicylic acid pads while I was on the Regimen. I felt like it sped up the process. Some people said they've reacted badly when combining benzoyl and salicylic but personally, it worked well together for me. Hope this helps!