Notifications
Clear all

Changing Products?

MemberMember
(@erica03)

Posted : 02/02/2015 2:00 am

I know it's sort of a long read but please help me out.

I haven't been much on acne.org because I was waiting out and seeing how the regime will act out for me. So far I have to say my skin had been pretty nice. The down-side is, I still get pimples, yes plural, on my forehead, chin, temple , cheeks. Not all at once but at least 3 or 4 pimples. Not just pesky bumps, I'm satisfied that those are all gone, but the major-in-your-face acne. And yes I have been using the BP and AHA every night and morning for definitely more than 4 months now and not much has changed. But then I found this product on the forum called Nucelle. it seems to work wonders but I also heard that once you stop using the BP you start to break out again and so on and of course who would want that. I just really need help here and I don't know what to do. I've waited awhile now with this regime and its great and all but I still have continuous acne and I want it all gone. if this Nucelle thing works I want to try it out but now I'm worried that I'll break out if I stop using BP. Please anyone, if you know anything that could help me it would mean the world to me. I just want to talk to someone without worrying if they're looking at my face thinking "that's a huge ass pimple." or something insensitive you know? I've got mild acne just a pesky noticeable pimples. but it would just be amazing just to have clear skin again.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 02/02/2015 9:26 am

Just like most acne medications, benzoyl peroxide only works while you use it. If your skin is still prone to breakouts when you stop using it, your acne is likely to return.

I'm sorry I haven't heard of nucelle so I can't give you any information on it.

As for The Regimen not keeping you clear, are you sure you are using it correctly? Many people think they are but they are making small mistakes which can affect the results. Take some time to take this quiz and read through the biggest mistakes.

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html