After 2 Years, Regi...

Notifications
Clear all

After 2 Years, Regimen Stopped Working

MemberMember
(@laurenkellie)

Posted : 12/16/2014 6:56 pm

I've been on the regimen since November of 2012. It took around 5 months for my skin to become completely clear. Like most of you, I struggled with a million different products and regimens before this so I was ecstatic that my skin was clear. Unfortunately for the past 5 or so months my acne has come back when nothing in my life or skin care routine has changed. I'm devastated because I'll get 1-2 new pimples daily now while still dealing with old ones. I use the acne.org cleanser, bp, and cetaphil moisturizer every day twice a day. I use the AHA as my night time moisturizer maybe 6 times a week. Is that too much? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to go through the process of finding a new product again :(

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 12/16/2014 8:19 pm

I'm sorry this is happening. I went through something similar in May of this year where The Regimen which had cleared my acne had caused eczema. I had to stop using it as well as all products. Sometimes your skin can get used to a product so you may have to try something new. I'm still searching for something so know you are not alone.

MemberMember
(@olbesalejandra)

Posted : 04/23/2017 1:50 pm

Hi.
this is exactly what's happening to me after more than 2 years of treatment. It just stopped working and I'm desperate..
Any update? What did you do?