Going To Give This ...

Notifications
Clear all

Going To Give This A Try

MemberMember
(@luvballa34)

Posted : 12/12/2014 4:59 pm

I just ordered the acne treatment regimen for the face will arrive in a few days. I am hoping this will work to clear up my skin, feeling optimistic. I do see that acne.org has a seperate wash just for the body, is anyone using that? I read from a peer reviewed article that you can infact use the same acne wash on your face onto your whole body. Is anyone else using the face wash on their body instead of buying two different treatments? I also would like to know of the side affects that actually customers have expirienced thanks.

MemberMember
(@hound)

Posted : 12/12/2014 8:40 pm

I dont remember a seperate cleanser for the body but I do remember Dan recommending the large size cleanser for that.

Its good that you're optimistic, but remember to be patient. Start small, never go full two pump dosage twice a day the first week. It's a mistake many including myself make, and end up delaying good results for up to two to four weeks.

Benzoyl Peroxide works better as a preventer of acne, the moisturiser is therefore crucial to aid your skin in repairing the current acne damage.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 12/12/2014 9:52 pm

The Acne.Org cleanser is intended for both face and body. There is not a separate body cleanser, but there is a separate Body Regimen you can do for back and neck. The products you need for the Acne.Org Body Regimen are the cleanser, BP treatment, and AHA+ which you use in place of the moisturizer. My son is doing the Body Regimen as well and it's doing a great job keeping his back clear.

Side effects...as the above poster recommends, start slow! Ease your skin into the treatment to help minimize uncomfortable dryness, redness, and itching which can affect your results or discourage you from continuing.

Here's some links to check out:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#bodyregimen

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#mistakes

Hope you have great success with the Acne.Org Regimen! If you run into problems, please let us know. We're all here to help each other! :)