Notifications
Clear all

Acne Regimen Help

MemberMember
(@fffff323r34f)

Posted : 07/25/2014 6:16 am

sorry i am new to this, but how long until i can wash the benzoyl peroxide off my face and apply it again at night?

for example, i do the regimen at 10am do i keep it until night when i have to apply it again? or do i wash it off right before i do the regimen at night?

sorry if this is confusing, or a stupid question but i really need help. thank you!!

MemberMember
(@misschichi)

Posted : 07/25/2014 2:54 pm

According to the instructions we are supposed to wait 10-12 hours between the morning and night application.

The bp is supposed to stay on your skin so yes you wash it off right before you do the regimen at night.

So if you do the regimen at 10am, wait 10-12 hours (8pm-10pm) to repeat the process again, that is, cleanser, bp, moisturizer.

Hope this helps!

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 07/25/2014 5:51 pm

I'd like to know this too.

MemberMember
(@fffff323r34f)

Posted : 07/26/2014 5:42 am

According to the instructions we are supposed to wait 10-12 hours between the morning and night application.

The bp is supposed to stay on your skin so yes you wash it off right before you do the regimen at night.

So if you do the regimen at 10am, wait 10-12 hours (8pm-10pm) to repeat the process again, that is, cleanser, bp, moisturizer.

Hope this helps!

yeah thats what i was thinking too, but when i apply it in the morning i have to go to basketball prac straight after and when i sweat the bp comes off. i was just wondering if i can keep it on for like an hour and just remove it

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 07/28/2014 1:00 am

Apply it after you do your basketball practice otherwise there is no point in applying it (one hour of application won't do anything). If you can't do it after practice, then just apply it at night only. It will take longer to get clear but some people have been successful on getting clear with one application a day.