Tired Of The Peelin...

Notifications
Clear all

Tired Of The Peeling, Ready To Give Up

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 07/12/2014 6:35 pm

I'm in the first week of the Regimen and the peeling is so bad. The jojoba oil helps but I can't put on makeup without peeling all over and I'm at the point of giving up because all it's done is made my skin look worse; more zits and more redness. Everytime I moisturize it burns like hell and I have to splash my face with water to cool it down. Should I just give up? If not, what kind of products can conceal blemishes on the face without making it peel? Thanks.

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 07/12/2014 8:23 pm

Did you start slowly? Ive seen so many people post like you about how dry they and red their skin is and its because you have used too much BP too soon.

You should be sensible and start just at night for a week or so then gradually increase. Also it took a while for my skin to improve you need to be realistic in your expectations, it took over a month for me to see a difference if not longer. If you arent willing to wait then I would say quit.

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 07/12/2014 10:22 pm

Did you start slowly? Ive seen so many people post like you about how dry they and red their skin is and its because you have used too much BP too soon.

You should be sensible and start just at night for a week or so then gradually increase. Also it took a while for my skin to improve you need to be realistic in your expectations, it took over a month for me to see a difference if not longer. If you arent willing to wait then I would say quit.

I've started very slowly, using about a dime size amount of BP, and it burns so bad it feels like my face is on fire! Then, after 3 or so minutes, the pain starts fading and the redness along with it. Today was the first day I actually noticed some progress, my complexion looks more even, and the zits have stopped popping up as frequently, and if they do, they are very very small whiteheads. This is good, so now I'm not sure what to do. Continue or stop? huh.png

MemberMember
(@somehelp123)

Posted : 07/13/2014 12:16 am

Did you read the first post on this forum? It is titled "having the right mindset". Read that, very informative.

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 07/13/2014 11:30 am

Did you read the first post on this forum? It is titled "having the right mindset". Read that, very informative.

Yes, I did read that... TBH it just made me feel worse. I woke up with double the acne on my face this morning.

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 07/13/2014 10:22 pm

I think I'm going to stick it out on the Regimen because I'm noticing some differences in my complexion and in the frequency of acne. I just have to suck it up and deal with the peeling. Today people actually asked me about my skin, saying it looks better, which was a great thing to hear. Thanks everyone :)