How To Get Rid Of A...

Notifications
Clear all

How To Get Rid Of Acne Remains Or Red Marks?

MemberMember
(@flopus)

Posted : 04/07/2014 1:54 pm

I've been on the regimen for about 8 weeks now and I'm seeing decent-ish results (with the occasional pimple every other day or so) but the acne marks from my old acne is still there. I know it's not actual acne because they're flat, small red spots (where the old acne used to be) and have been on my face for at least 5 months or so, is there any way to speed up the healing process or even heal them at all? BP doesn't help since I'm already applying it on them, or does the BP interfere with the healing process? It feels like they've been there forever, can someone please help? thanks.

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 04/07/2014 2:15 pm

Join the club!!! This is my current situation too, but i am on the regimen for less than a month. I honestly try EVERYTHING i find that fade scars. Try geranium and lavender essential oil twicw daily, baking soda peeling and apple cider vinegar as a toner and undiluted if you are not sensitive. I also think a snail cream is doing a good job,also twice daily. You can try contractubex gel (bought from ebay) and a turmeric cream. I read turmeric is magical for scars and fast. I ordered a turmeric cream but has not arrived yet. Another option is MSM cream. I have the one from the brand ESI ( italian) and all the ingredients are ravened for their efficiency on scars ( searched them seperately on the net). Try smth or all of them!!

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)