Will The Regimen Wo...

Notifications
Clear all

Will The Regimen Work On Hyper Pigmentation And Blackheads ?

MemberMember
(@omgitssamx0)

Posted : 03/26/2014 9:59 am

Hello all :) ! I am considering on purchasing the regimen for myself, but I noticed that I mostly have blackheads and hyper pigmentation from my breakouts. Will the regimen work for me ? Any advice is helpful, thanks !

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 03/26/2014 10:20 pm

I think the regimen is typically for people who have active acne and BP actually makes it harder for PIH to fade so I don't think the regimen will help you much. Not sure about the blackheads. If you're concerned primarily with hyperpigmentation, try Dan's AHA cream. It can be incorporated into the regimen but it can be used as a stand alone - that's how I use it. I've got lots of marks left over from breakouts over the years and I've used it for 3 months so far and it's made amazing progress! I did used to have blackheads on my nose but I've found that they've disappeared, but I don't know if that can be attributed to the AHA or the medication I'm taking/using. But I'm sure AHA probably helps out. It's a miracle cream in my opinion :)

MemberMember
(@omgitssamx0)

Posted : 03/27/2014 6:28 pm

I think the regimen is typically for people who have active acne and BP actually makes it harder for PIH to fade so I don't think the regimen will help you much. Not sure about the blackheads. If you're concerned primarily with hyperpigmentation, try Dan's AHA cream. It can be incorporated into the regimen but it can be used as a stand alone - that's how I use it. I've got lots of marks left over from breakouts over the years and I've used it for 3 months so far and it's made amazing progress! I did used to have blackheads on my nose but I've found that they've disappeared, but I don't know if that can be attributed to the AHA or the medication I'm taking/using. But I'm sure AHA probably helps out. It's a miracle cream in my opinion

OMG Thank you so much lol, I was actually thinking this over earlier today. I use dan's recommended products from the drugstore and I am quite content with these products, I just need something to help me out with my marks and blackheads. =/

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 03/27/2014 7:12 pm

I think the regimen is typically for people who have active acne and BP actually makes it harder for PIH to fade so I don't think the regimen will help you much. Not sure about the blackheads. If you're concerned primarily with hyperpigmentation, try Dan's AHA cream. It can be incorporated into the regimen but it can be used as a stand alone - that's how I use it. I've got lots of marks left over from breakouts over the years and I've used it for 3 months so far and it's made amazing progress! I did used to have blackheads on my nose but I've found that they've disappeared, but I don't know if that can be attributed to the AHA or the medication I'm taking/using. But I'm sure AHA probably helps out. It's a miracle cream in my opinion

OMG Thank you so much lol, I was actually thinking this over earlier today. I use dan's recommended products from the drugstore and I am quite content with these products, I just need something to help me out with my marks and blackheads. =/

Yeah def try using the AHA cream! I think dan's is pretty worth it, I ordered the tube last April, I think it's like 16oz or sth, and I'm still using it! And then if you're interested you can start doing DIY peels, like a low % lactic acid peel or sth. But you should start with the AHA until your skin builds up more tolerance 'cause this stuff can be pretty harsh on your skin otherwise.