Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen

MemberMember
(@cathyfierce)

Posted : 02/19/2014 8:44 pm

I recently started to use the regimen and have been for almost 2 weeks. My face got a little better and then it got worse and it keeps getting a little better than I break out. On some areas it is almost clear though. Did this happen to anyone? Also while using this product will witch hazel help or should I just stick to the regimen? I mostly have severe acne on my cheeks. Please help I'm desperate to get rid of my acne!

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 02/19/2014 9:55 pm

r u using dans products? what r u using and what is ure regimen?

MemberMember
(@fare-thee-well)

Posted : 02/19/2014 10:21 pm

Yea the same is happening to me, my skin looks better than a breakout occurs randomly.

No clue about that hazel witch...sorry. :)))))

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 02/19/2014 10:25 pm

fare thee well...what products r u using?

MemberMember
(@fare-thee-well)

Posted : 02/19/2014 10:54 pm

fare thee well...what products r u using?

Dan's the Regimen

To be honest i've been hearing alot of bad things about it lately but imma stick with it for a little

Some people have success with it, so i'm keeping my hopes up high

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 02/19/2014 11:26 pm

so, ure using all his products?? do u find his cleanser 2 be overdying? how long u been on it? what bad thingz have u heard??

MemberMember
(@fare-thee-well)

Posted : 02/21/2014 8:34 pm

so, ure using all his products?? do u find his cleanser 2 be overdying? how long u been on it? what bad thingz have u heard??

Yeah, and yes but that's why you have the moisturizer, the BP causes dryness to the skin aswell, i have no clue i don't keep count anymore lol, well alot of things look at some forums on the the regimen. Anymore questions? lol