Notifications
Clear all

During The Week 2

MemberMember
(@ollli)

Posted : 02/16/2014 5:32 pm

After week 1 isit important that the whole regimen is needed twice or just the teatment ???

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 02/16/2014 5:36 pm

the whole regimen...cleanse,treat,moisturize is needed after the 2nd week and so on...how r u doing on it? r u using dans products?

MemberMember
(@ollli)

Posted : 02/16/2014 5:39 pm

I'm using dans products and I says that the treatment had to be used twice but was confused if it was the whole regimen and I'm doing ok part from the Akin going very dry at week one but I'm ok now can't wait till one month this is helping me but slowly as I've had old acne which is going away to happy with it so far ;)

MemberMember
(@lanette)

Posted : 02/16/2014 5:50 pm

do u feel his cleanser is a bit drying? ive been experiencing that....it seems more drying than the bp...ive been on it a month now but am only treating front neck acne and back acne....what places r u treating? r u using a good amount of the bp/moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@ollli)

Posted : 02/16/2014 6:39 pm

Yh I know it goes im treating my face as I have scars that are bad they are facing away n yap it does I would recommend using a good moisturiser for the areas the regimen first made my skin really red and irritated but it's getting used to it now i would say stick to it n use a good moisurorr for the skin