Applying Topics.......

Notifications
Clear all

Applying Topics.....

MemberMember
(@muffhandz)

Posted : 02/03/2014 2:51 pm

I absolutely hate applying this bullshit to my face every morning it's cold and it's painful. First the stupid treatment. And then the stupid moisturizer and it hurts so bad to even rub it in as lightly as I can. And it's not doing shit besides drying my face out. No luck with this crap yet. Waste of money

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 02/03/2014 3:12 pm

I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated. The first few months are the most difficult, and I completely understand why you are feeling that way.

Perhaps you need to think of it this way.......which is worse, daily pimples or applying acne meds? For me personally, the hassle of acne was way worse than following a rigid skincare routine. Once you start seeing progress, you may not feel like it's such a task to do this twice daily.

Try to be patient and follow it strictly for best results.

MemberMember
(@muffhandz)

Posted : 02/03/2014 3:33 pm

If I was seeing any results at all I wouldn't be fusterated. It just hurts to rub this cream all over my face with active breakouts all over. Nothing is changing. I'm on week 3 of this and my skin has not improved at all.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 02/05/2014 10:42 am

It isn't unusual to not be seeing much progress this early in. Apply the products as gently as possible so you don't further irritate your skin. Hang in there!