What To Do About My...

Notifications
Clear all

What To Do About My Flaky Skin?

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 01/26/2014 9:47 pm

So ive been on the regimen for i think about 9 days, lost count already lol, but i know its been more than a week. Anyways, ive seen kinda an improvement in my acne, but im still getting new pimples, but i guess itll take more than just a couple weeks for full control lol. Anyways (again), my skin has started to get flaky even with moisturizer twice a day. I do the regimen twice a day and follow all the instructions, except i use a little bit less than one or just one full pump of Dans BP (16oz.) because anything more than that seems like way too much. After i cleanse and use the BP, i generously apply olay sensitive moisture therapy lotion. But still, i get flakes hours later and i hate it, looks so weird and disgusting, and my acne is enough for my face, i dont need flakes to add to my problems.

I dont know what to do, honestly. What do i do, use? Ive been thinking of getting some of Dans AHA+ because it says here, "Flakiness control: If you are on The Regimen and are experiencing ongoing problems with flaky skin, adding in glycolic acid as outlined above will completely eliminate flakes." Would AHA+ really help? If so, how long would it take to no longer get flakes or see an improvement?

I dont really get irritated by the BP right now, but im afraid that the AHA will because its only been a little over a week on the regimen. But i need a solution NOW for the flakes, i cant wait for a month to start using AHA just to get rid of flakes, there has to be some way to stop the flakes. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance! Happy (almost) lunar new year!

MemberMember
(@beliberkatie)

Posted : 01/27/2014 8:50 am

Witch hazel and wash your face with dandruf shampoo like head and shoulders its a weird combo but it works. Also Dr. Bell its a white cream that's good for moisturizing the skin I recommend putting it on massaging it and wiping it off and most of the skin will come off and then proceed to wash with the shampoo and apply witch hazel. Hope this helps :) best of luck