Face Is Dry And Fla...

Notifications
Clear all

Face Is Dry And Flaky

MemberMember
(@natashaa123)

Posted : 01/25/2014 9:46 pm

hey guys i've been on the regimen for almost 4 months and my face is still dry an flaky and i have the jojoba oil and it still dry what should i do and does aha + help with dryness and flaking ?

MemberMember
(@fare-thee-well)

Posted : 01/26/2014 12:02 am

Well bite my nuts and call me Skippy.Guys I really hate dry/flaky skin, well this is how i got rid of the dryness on my face

BP will cause an amount of dryness, flaking and peeling to the skin

You can also cut back on Benzoyl Peroxide use to once a day, or once every other day, until your skin is feeling better

My daily routine for get rid of dry/flaky skin:

I always wash my face with warm water never hot water, because it can cause your skin to dry out faster and i always get burned crazy.gif

1 Facial cleanser specifically meant for your face 2 Patting your skin dry 3 Applying moisturizer 4 Using less BP from time to time

Yes AHA is good for treating dry skinteehee.gif

MemberMember
(@hf1985)

Posted : 01/26/2014 7:17 am

hey guys i've been on the regimen for almost 4 months and my face is still dry an flaky and i have the jojoba oil and it still dry what should i do and does aha + help with dryness and flaking ?

I solved the dry and flaky problem by using BP ONCE a day only.

My skin has gone from scaly and flaky to baby soft and smooth 🙂 here's what is use:

MORNING:

Cetaphil cleanser

acne.org BP

eucerin 5% urea moisturiser

NIGHT:

cetaphil cleanser

retinol cream (la roche posay or skinceuticals

Eucerin 5% urea moisturiser

Note I only did this after about 3-4 months of using the regimen religiously i.e when my acne under control and I was very rarely getting new spots.

Try it and see!

MemberMember
(@beliberkatie)

Posted : 01/27/2014 8:51 am

Witch hazel and wash your face with dandruf shampoo like head and shoulders its a weird combo but it works. Also Dr. Bell its a white cream that's good for moisturizing the skin I recommend putting it on massaging it and wiping it off and most of the skin will come off and then proceed to wash with the shampoo and apply witch hazel. Hope this helps :) best of luck