Notifications
Clear all

Buuurn

MemberMember
(@ivett9292)

Posted : 01/11/2014 3:20 am

Hello guys!

I'm on my 3rd week with the regimen. I thought that the first week will be the worst, but that was the best so far.. It's because since the 2nd one, after I applied BP on my face, it started to burn so hard, and after that, when i used the moisturizer, it was still burning.. During the day it's not so painful, I can hardly feel that burning feeling, but in the morning and in the evening it's really tough. Is it normal? I was thinking that it can be caused maybe by my face being so dry, and that's why it burns when i put anything on it. I use no makeup, I did it only once since I started the regimen, but it was no foundation. Please reassure that it is all normal even on the 3rd week, and will stop and my skin won't be dry, red and flaky anymore eusa_pray.gif Oh, and also new pimples appear on my face sometimes, and I'm not happy sad.png when will it get better? I was hoping that by the 4th week, my skin will be look much better, or at least I will recognize that it's getting better, but it's already the 3rd one and I don't believe that it will get better soon anymore sad.png And another thing... my entire face has gone dark. At first I thought it's red, but now I think it's rather brown or orangish.. It's like I used a foundation which is twice as dark as my original skin tone.. It looks really weird and I can't even use a lighter foundation on it, because of my face being so dry and flaky.. Is it normal and will this colour gone?

MemberMember
(@ivett9292)

Posted : 01/12/2014 11:13 am

someone? anyone?