Notifications
Clear all

Starting 10Th Week

MemberMember
(@dogmaster234)

Posted : 10/19/2013 6:47 pm

Hey all,

Got some great news! I've been following the regimen for the past 9 weeks and I'm almost clear! I still have one or two pimples that grow on the chin every week or so, but I get acne nowhere else now! But for the last few weeks I haven't really cared about acne. I really cared about my face's overall health, in terms of dryness and peeling. It's been peeling very badly over the past month, and all I ever used was neutrogena oil-free moisture with SPF 25. When I came home from college break, my dad immediately noticed that my face looked incredibly dry and flakey, and he wanted me to quit. But I told him this was a part of the regimen so he read the handbook 2-part post and was fine with me trying another two months. However, while on break, I discovered cetaphil, and used it for the past week. It isn't breaking me out and I usually use a bit of aha at night with cetaphil and jojoba oil. I'm really noticing a difference, as the dead skin is slowly fading and there are a lot less flakes in the morning, sometimes none at all. I really hope my skin starts to feel real again by week 12

MemberMember
(@guitarist94)

Posted : 10/19/2013 7:14 pm

definitely gonna have to give cetaphil a try. just got some cerave and i feel like its even less moisturizing than dan's moisturizer. but dan's moisturizer makes my face orange so i definitely gotta find something else.