1 Month In- No Diff...

Notifications
Clear all

1 Month In- No Difference

MemberMember
(@kronos)

Posted : 10/02/2013 10:09 am

I have moderate acne and have been following The Regimen for exactly a month now. I do it twice a day and follow instructions properly. I see threads here everyday for red and flaky skin and all the replies say that it is perfectly normal as the skin is adjusting to the BP. My problem is exactly the opposite- My skin doesn't react like that to the BP. 1 month in and my skin has never turned red and has never made my skin extra dry or anything. So is that normal? Also, its been a month and my acne hasn't cleared up that much. I know that you should wait for atleast a month but I can't stop wondering if the Regimen is actually working.

P.S, these are the products I use:

Clean & Clear facial cleanser

Benzac AC BP gel

Lakme Moisturizer

Thanks in advance.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/02/2013 7:45 pm

I have moderate acne and have been following The Regimen for exactly a month now. I do it twice a day and follow instructions properly. I see threads here everyday for red and flaky skin and all the replies say that it is perfectly normal as the skin is adjusting to the BP. My problem is exactly the opposite- My skin doesn't react like that to the BP. 1 month in and my skin has never turned red and has never made my skin extra dry or anything. So is that normal? Also, its been a month and my acne hasn't cleared up that much. I know that you should wait for atleast a month but I can't stop wondering if the Regimen is actually working.

Benzac AC BP gel

Lakme Moisturizer

Thanks in advance.

Don't be too worried about it. A month is still very early into the regimen. My skin broke out even more a month into the regimen. Give it more time to work its magic. 🙂

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 10/03/2013 12:10 am

Stick with it :)

I wish I didn't have any redness or dryness in the first month!

It's a good idea to try most treatments for at least 3 months just like suggested for the regimen (to try for 3 to 4 months at least)

MemberMember
(@cheetah80)

Posted : 10/03/2013 1:17 pm

Benzac AC BP gel

Lakme Moisturizer

Thanks in advance.

It may not be acne. Is it concentrated around the lower part of your face? If so, it may be something called "perioral dermatitis," which has a different underlying cause, and, therefore, requires different treatment.

MemberMember
(@chicago1234)

Posted : 10/04/2013 2:31 pm

It took me 3 months of doing it before I was clear.