The Regimen + Micro...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen + Microdermabration

MemberMember
(@mayo19)

Posted : 09/23/2013 6:02 am

Hi everyone

I wanted to know if it is safe to use The Regimen whilst taking Microdermabration sessions.

I am asking because apparently, your skin becomes sensitive after one Microdermabration treatment and im not sure how the benzoyl Peroxide will effect sensitive skin, will it irritate my skin ?

I plan on having 1 or 2 Microdermadration treatments a month which is the suggested limit because too many microdermabration treatments at once can damage your skin.

I plan on using The Regimen in the morning (before Microdermabration treatment) and straight after the treatment. or is it best to only apply it once (After Microdermabration treatment ?)

Please let me know if it is ok to use after treatment and when do i apply The Regimen once treatment has taken place.

Thanks in advance for your help

nod.gif

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 09/23/2013 6:06 am

I would strongly advise against combining microdermabrasion with the Regimen because the Regimen itself is very irritating on the skin and I think the combination would definitely burn badly and potentially cause real damage to your skin. Pick one or the other and give it a chance to work rather than subjecting your skin to both at the same time. :)

MemberMember
(@mayo19)

Posted : 09/23/2013 8:00 pm

I would strongly advise against combining microdermabrasion with the Regimen because the Regimen itself is very irritating on the skin and I think the combination would definitely burn badly and potentially cause real damage to your skin. Pick one or the other and give it a chance to work rather than subjecting your skin to both at the same time. 🙂

Ok thanks for the advice

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 09/24/2013 5:43 am

I second MoonLitRiver. Makes me cringe when I think about combining the two treatments. Give one treatment a few months trial and if unsuccessful then try the other, but definitely avoid both together.

Good luck :)