Does Flackiness Eve...

Notifications
Clear all

Does Flackiness Ever Disapear?

MemberMember
(@auroraspain)

Posted : 08/14/2013 7:15 pm

Hello, its around my 5th week on the regimen, I am very happy with the results against the acne, since the very first day I have seen a reduction of acne, the only new pimples I got were due to the use of a sunscreen that didnt work for me (by the way la roche-possay anthelios ac for oily skin, what a waste of money!!!), now my skin does not itch, I use the full ammount of bp, the problem is the constant flackiness, I have read in this forum some ways to improve it, but my doubt is: I should keep using bp even if I am clear because my skin would come back to its normality, but....does that mean that I will always have this flackiness??? or it improves with the time? If I hadnt this horrible scars I wouldnt mind a lot, the problem is that I want to hide my scars because they look terrilble, but after a couple of hours make up looks also terrible, what is your experience about this?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/14/2013 8:35 pm

The flakes will go away, but it will take a bit of time. I got clear at 10weeks, but the dry feeling and redness and flakes totally went away when I was in my 3rd month of the regimen.

What helped me a lot was adding jojoba oil to my moisturizer. Also, when my skin got used to the BP, I added some AHA inyo my regimen. It really helped with the flakes and also helped with the red marks that acne left behind.

This whole regimen just needs a lot of patience so don't get discouraged. :)

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@auroraspain)

Posted : 08/15/2013 11:22 pm

thank you!! so I just need some pacience :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/16/2013 1:13 am

thank you!! so I just need some pacience smile.png

You're welcome. Patience is sort of a requirement when doing the regimen. Some for others, lots for me since I am really impatient. Haha. 🙂

Good luck!