Second Week Of Regi...

Notifications
Clear all

Second Week Of Regimen!

MemberMember
(@solonelicious0801)

Posted : 07/18/2013 4:56 pm

It's my second week into the regimen and I've seen some improvements on my face! :D

Had a few zits but it disappeared in about a day or two! Woo, that really impressed me. I guess it must have been th BP. Since its my second week, I've already started using th BP twice daily but still remained with the pea size amount. But do get that stinging feeling on my nose particularly after moisturising. Guess my face is still getting used to the BP :)

My nose is getting really dryyyyy and flaky. So I moisturise a bit more on my nose. Hmm does that cause the "stinging"?

And oh thanks for the reviews on the moisturiser in my other posts. I guess I'm gonna take up the advices and continue using Dan's moisturiser. Shall wait for a month or two and see how it goes :)

Will update again throughout the journey of my regimen!

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 07/18/2013 5:43 pm

That's great you're seeing results already :)

I'm in my third week of the regimen. Be prepared to continue experiencing that stinging/burning feeling for a while. I'm not sure exactly what causes it but I personally think it's because your skin is sensitive from the BP and dryness (and maybe due to ingredients in the moisturiser - but if you're using Dan's stuff I wouldn't worry about that) and I also think it's going to happen until your skin becomes completely used to the BP (maybe a little while after you've reached the full amount). Have you been using jojoba oil? In my experience, it does help with the flakes and dryness - doesn't get rid of them completely (not yet anyway for me) but it helps :)

Good luck with it all - try and keep staying positive too - I think that helps :)

MemberMember
(@solonelicious0801)

Posted : 07/19/2013 2:22 am

That's great you're seeing results already ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm in my third week of the regimen. Be prepared to continue experiencing that stinging/burning feeling for a while. I'm not sure exactly what causes it but I personally think it's because your skin is sensitive from the BP and dryness (and maybe due to ingredients in the moisturiser - but if you're using Dan's stuff I wouldn't worry about that) and I also think it's going to happen until your skin becomes completely used to the BP (maybe a little while after you've reached the full amount). Have you been using jojoba oil? In my experience, it does help with the flakes and dryness - doesn't get rid of them completely (not yet anyway for me) but it helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck with it all - try and keep staying positive too - I think that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey hi there! Yes I am using Dan's moisturiser and the jojoba oil as well ๐Ÿ™‚ yeah, it hasn't gotten rid of the flakes and dryness ๐Ÿ™

Bythway, I woke up with a small area above my lips which is rather irritated and a bit of swollen. Did I use too much of BP maybe? Is it normal or am I just sensitive or allergic? ๐Ÿ™

Good luck to your progress! ๐Ÿ™‚

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 07/19/2013 4:53 am

Hard to say why that happened... it could be just a bit more irritation from BP but I'm not sure... I'd say just to monitor the area in case it gets any worse. Hopefully it doesn't though!!

And thank you :)