The Regiment And Pr...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regiment And Progressive Red Marks (Pics)

MemberMember
(@fischer1)

Posted : 06/27/2013 11:52 am

The regiment, has some harsh cemicals and you have these on your skin 24/7, which leaves about 5-10 minutes that your skin can actually breathing/rejuvenating in. I want to make this topic a silver-line from the creation of red marks with benzyl proxide (which some people have found to prolong the effects of red marks).

I know that nobody has the same skin, but if the same effect occurs even if you already have a small degree of red marks, this might be the reason why you get more red marks and why they tend to stay longer. I have 4 pictures of my face, the first picture is of me before the regiment, and it shows what i was trying to get rid of and that i didn't have 1 red mark. The 2th picture is of me about 2 weeks into the regiment, where some marks became visible, at this point i though that it was the pimple still going down. At picture 3 i'm about 3 weeks in, and i started to do some reading on red marks, since i've never exerpienced a "red mark" after a pimple. I found that AHA maybe would help, but i didn't go with it, because there were different theories about it and i didn't want to mess with my regiment routine. The 4th picture was about 6 weeks in, and i was at the point where i realised that these chemicals where messing with my facial skin, so i stopped the regiment (this was at the time around new year). The 5th picture is of me a month after the quitting of the regiment, as you can see the small bumbs are returning, except im left with a face filled with red marks, and this has hunted me ever since, i'm here about 6 months later and im still filled with red marks, they are SLOWLY going away, but everytime i get a pimple now i get a red mark, which never happend before.

Picture 1

Wkd2itw.jpg

Picture 2

UfOWWmZ.jpg

Picture 3

hnX5L0f.jpg

Picture 4

JeT31Vu.jpg

Picture 5

r2VegVm.jpg

I have another result here its my right side from before regiment and after

Before

kcAHljB.jpg

And

kQYAzKh.jpg

Conclusion: I think that the regiment (DKR) have removed the greater part of the stratum conrneum, so that i no longer have a thick layer of skin to hide my dermis.

Feedback would be great

MemberMember
(@theonethatgotaway)

Posted : 06/28/2013 1:11 pm

Same thing happened to me as well. :/

I now have a face full of red marks due to the BP but they do go away a couple months later...sometimes it takes 6 months to a year or even longer. It's something you just have to accept and live with. I ordered Dan's AHA+ to help fade the red marks. I should get it sometime soon.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 06/29/2013 4:03 pm

Please read here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#redmarks

and here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#prolong

Also keep in mind that sun exposure can make red marks linger so be sure you are protecting your skin each day, especially since many acne medications make the skin more susceptible to the sun.

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 06/30/2013 1:08 am

theyll go away takes a long time (few months) but theyll go away