Help, Red Marks-Acn...

Notifications
Clear all

Help, Red Marks-Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@missygee)

Posted : 06/06/2013 12:39 am

helllo folks! i want to update you guys with my skin, it has been so smooth for the past 3 weeks now smile.png i am still on the regimen it has been almost 2 and half months my skin has somewhat clear up but i've gotten red marks, not sure if it's a pimple because when i touch my face where the pimple was, i still feel a bump as if the pimple grew into my skin and not out, it's mainly on my cheeks oompf.gif ... i hope there are solutions for this,i will be attaching pictures for you to see, . Please help I want my face to be completely clear. I would love to hear your comments <3

I sometime use jojoba oil with my regimen. Also after my skin stop being flaky and dry , 2 weeks ago I reduced my BP dosage to half a pump since i dont have too much acne left, is that why it's not really working? however i don't think that's a problem and i kinda stop moisturizing...

picture038.jpg

picture037.jpg

[url= .html]picture036.jpg

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/06/2013 12:54 am

Hey there, looks like just hyper pigmentation that is left over after an acne blemish heals. Have you tried AHA in the Regimen? I'm using it now and it works well for dark/red spots.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 06/06/2013 12:56 am

I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade scar.

MemberMember
(@missygee)

Posted : 06/06/2013 12:57 am

Hey there, looks like just hyper pigmentation that is left over after an acne blemish heals. Have you tried AHA in the Regimen? I'm using it now and it works well for dark/red spots.

No i haven't, i will purchase it soon though, how effective is it?

I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade scar.

is AHA doing it's job at all?

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/06/2013 12:58 am

>I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade scar.

I think it works pretty well to speed up the fading process, a lot of people on these forums swear by it and have had quite a bit of success with it to the heal hyper pigmentation. I'd say it's definitely worth a try!

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 06/06/2013 1:01 am

I m using aha around three weeks.it fades a bit n kinda slow .

MemberMember
(@missygee)

Posted : 06/06/2013 1:13 am

>I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade

scar.

I think it works pretty well to speed up the fading process, a lot of people on these forums swear by it and have had quite a bit of success with it to the heal hyper pigmentation. I'd say it's definitely worth a try!

are there any other options?.... 2 weeks ago after my skin stop being flaky and dry I reduced my BP dosage to half a pump since i dont have too much acne left, is that why it's not really working? however i dont think that's a problem.

>370498186">

>I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fad

escar.

are there any other options?.... 2 weeks ago after my skin stop being flaky and dry I reduced my BP dosage to half a pump since i dont have too much acne left, is that why it's not really working? however i dont think that's a problem.

Also i kinda stop moisturizing ..

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 06/06/2013 11:45 am

No product is a miracle product unless you are considering laser treatments. Topical treatments take time and patience. Some hyper pigmentation will take months to heal, especially for older marks, while others take just a short bit of time.. be patient... you can't rush perfection darling... :)

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 06/06/2013 2:54 pm

I get a lot of hyperpigmentation like that but in a few months it goes away and its hardly noticeable.

MemberMember
(@missygee)

Posted : 06/06/2013 4:47 pm

No product is a miracle product unless you are considering laser treatments. Topical treatments take time and patience. Some hyper pigmentation will take months to heal, especially for older marks, while others take just a short bit of time.. be patient... you can't rush perfection darling... smile.png

So what i got is hyper pigmentation? and not acne scars? or is it the same thing?

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/06/2013 5:02 pm

No product is a miracle product unless you are considering laser treatments. Topical treatments take time and patience. Some hyper pigmentation will take months to heal, especially for older marks, while others take just a short bit of time.. be patient... you can't rush perfection darling... smile.png

So what i got is hyper pigmentation? and not acne scars? or is it the same thing?

Hyper pigmentation marks (the ones you have) are the red & dark marks left over just after an acne blemish heals. It's not permanent, but it takes several months to heal, sometimes even a full year...it's just not something you can fix quickly, unfortunately. Acne scars are actual indentations left in your skin if an acne lesion was particularly deep...they're usually shallow, like ice-pick scars.

MemberMember
(@solveanceforever)

Posted : 06/06/2013 5:02 pm

scars fully covered on my thread