Anyone On The Regim...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone On The Regimen Suffering With White Bumps?

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 04/04/2013 4:42 pm

Hi guys

I'm on the regimen to get rid of my bumps. I have white bumps literally everywhere. I'm on my 5th day now and I'm feeling the soreness but don't know what to expect. Anyone else in the same boat?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/04/2013 8:17 pm

Hi guys

I'm on the regimen to get rid of my bumps. I have white bumps literally everywhere. I'm on my 5th day now and I'm feeling the soreness but don't know what to expect. Anyone else in the same boat?

Give it more time. It is still pretty early in the regimen for you to really notice any difference. You will feel the dryness and then you get flaking and then it might even come to a point that it is painful to make facial expressions, but stick with it. I only started noticing improvements on my 5th week, so you still have a few more weeks to see if the regimen works for you. 🙂 Hang in there!

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 04/05/2013 5:54 am

Hi guys

Give it more time. It is still pretty early in the regimen for you to really notice any difference. You will feel the dryness and then you get flaking and then it might even come to a point that it is painful to make facial expressions, but stick with it. I only started noticing improvements on my 5th week, so you still have a few more weeks to see if the regimen works for you. 🙂 Hang in there!

I'm definitely feeling the effects, my face is too sore to even touch. I use the cleanser and moisturiser in the day then the whole treatment at night. This is right isn't it?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/05/2013 6:55 am

Hi guys

Give it more time. It is still pretty early in the regimen for you to really notice any difference. You will feel the dryness and then you get flaking and then it might even come to a point that it is painful to make facial expressions, but stick with it. I only started noticing improvements on my 5th week, so you still have a few more weeks to see if the regimen works for you. smile.png Hang in there!

I'm definitely feeling the effects, my face is too sore to even touch. I use the cleanser and moisturiser in the day then the whole treatment at night. This is right isn't it?

You start of slowly by using the treatment once a day, but eventually you will need to do the complete routine twice a day to receive optimum results. It's worth it so keep going. 🙂

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/05/2013 9:52 am

I totally understand how you feel... Actually, I had to switch out Dan's cleanser because it was too harsh for my skin. I experienced some severe dryness from it but I also have aging skin, so it is more sensitive. You may want to consider switching to Cetaphil or CeraVe's gentle cleansers. I personally feel they work better while on the regimen and minimize the dry skin effect... Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress... :)

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 04/05/2013 10:57 am

I totally understand how you feel... Actually, I had to switch out Dan's cleanser because it was too harsh for my skin. I experienced some severe dryness from it but I also have aging skin, so it is more sensitive. You may want to consider switching to Cetaphil or CeraVe's gentle cleansers. I personally feel they work better while on the regimen and minimize the dry skin effect... Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress... smile.png

Hi guys

Give it more time. It is still pretty early in the regimen for you to really notice any difference. You will feel the dryness and then you get flaking and then it might even come to a point that it is painful to make facial expressions, but stick with it. I only started noticing improvements on my 5th week, so you still have a few more weeks to see if the regimen works for you. smile.png Hang in there!

You start of slowly by using the treatment once a day, but eventually you will need to do the complete routine twice a day to receive optimum results. It's worth it so keep going. smile.png

Thanks a lot for the responses guys!

Im going to purchase some of my own jojoba oil this week to help with the dryness and see how that goes then if not go down the cetaphil route.

I also think I need to solve the dryness problem quick as i use Simple soap to remove my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation as it is a very long wearing and stays on even after washing! I feel like the soap may also add to the dryness along with the treatment too