1 Week After Regime...

Notifications
Clear all

1 Week After Regimen

MemberMember
(@dunedain)

Posted : 02/11/2013 10:55 pm

Popping a pimple is okay as long as you do it right. I usually do it when it's "really ripe" so that I can pop it really gently, and then I put some BP on it and I find it goes away pretty quickly. As long as you're not harshly forcing the pimple to pop it should be fine.

It does go away on its own and I guess to be on the safe side (no scarring) it's better to leave it alone...but sometimes if it's in a really obvious spot I'd rather be ugly for a day then a week haha.

MemberMember
(@fischer1)

Posted : 03/09/2013 12:48 pm

Hey dude, the whole reason why i got acne today is because of products, i had just about acne free skin but i had like 1 or 2 pimples every other week, so i wanted them gone and i read on the internet that salic acid was good so i bought Neutrogena oil-free acne wash and if im not wrong that stuff i orange and it smells pretty bad, so i continued to use it and my skin became a war zone just like you described... so what i would do is to STOP using that poor product, it has totally ruined my skin. Then i started using the regiment, and the regiment to be honest is just a pain in the ass (truely it works) but it also breaks down the skin in my exerience so my skin became really vulnerable so when on the regiment i would still get pimples and they left me with a red mark and after about 2 months of the regiment my face was full of red dots because my skin could not repair efficiently. I now have quit the regiment and my skin from my nose and down is all good, but my forehead is all fucked up from the benzyl peroxide so i have alot of non-infamatory acne there. I am still trying to reduce my acne and right know im having good succes with pantothen,

I wish you all luck and hope that my information was useful (i feel like we walked the same footsteps).

If you have more questions please just ask :)

cmm000 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/11/2013 5:33 am

END of 5th week

so over the last few weeks i had a bunch fo break outs.. when does it get better... worst of all when i ran out of cleanser, i started using the Neutrogena oil-free acne wash and my face went from 1-2 small pimple a day to a war. sad.png can't wait till my acne.org stuff arives... this is driving me nuts.

I was still breaking out on my 3rd and 4th week. I've also seen other posters mention breakouts up to their 7th-8th week. I guess its different for everybody but only those who are really dedicated get to see results. Keep it up, and don't get discouraged.

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 03/30/2013 9:07 pm

I m on day 17.i m still breakout i m thinking if it is suitable for me or not .Lets support each other.Acne will go away soon

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/02/2013 9:00 am

It's perfectly normal to experience breakouts well into the regimen. Remember that the skin has to regenerate itself, so there is underlying acne still waiting to come to the surface, which BP helps to speed up the process. I still experienced breakouts into my 12 week on the regimen, but my acne was severe and knew that it would take time to completely heal. Relax and continue doing the regimen. Eventually they will subside and you will have beautiful skin again. If you are still experiencing horrible breakouts, you may want to take a look at how you are doing the regimen. Take the acne questionnaire to be sure you aren't deviating from the regimen. http://www.acne.org/personalized-advice.html Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress!! smile.png

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/28/2013 5:53 pm

I have same problems wif u guys .My acne is gone after week 8.ButI still get a lot of red marks on my face.I gonna visit the dermologist on thursday.I will see which product she will recommend.The dermologist told me benzoyl peroxide shudnt b applied the whole face for a long time.