Making Skin Look Ni...

Notifications
Clear all

Making Skin Look Nicer?

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 12/18/2012 5:33 pm

Searched but to no avail,

I was wondering what people do to make their skin look nicer? I have sucsess with the regimen however my skin doesn't look that healthy, I'm a top user of acne.org BP and AHA, but does anyone have any suggestions that I might not know about to make my skin look healthyer?

Thanks a lot

MemberMember
(@jwaltersrn)

Posted : 12/18/2012 6:32 pm

I like Salicylic acid 20% peels for at home, or lactic acid/glycolic from the aesthetician. Really gets rid of dingy skin, brightens and smooths everything out, and clears out lingering crap in the pores. Also makes pores smaller and prevents future breakouts.

They work like the AHA, removing layers of dead skin at a time. Check them out and see if they are right for you.

Also, drink LOTS and LOTS of water. Helps keep the skin nice when you are very hydrated. Basically your urine should be nearly clear.

Good luck!!

MemberMember
(@mrsuitntie)

Posted : 12/18/2012 6:43 pm

I think nothing will beat a healthy balanced diet, exercise, low stress and enough sleep. <---- but i'm doing that and my skin looks terrible!!

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 12/18/2012 10:08 pm

I like Salicylic acid 20% peels for at home, or lactic acid/glycolic from the aesthetician. Really gets rid of dingy skin, brightens and smooths everything out, and clears out lingering crap in the pores. Also makes pores smaller and prevents future breakouts.

They work like the AHA, removing layers of dead skin at a time. Check them out and see if they are right for you.

Also, drink LOTS and LOTS of water. Helps keep the skin nice when you are very hydrated. Basically your urine should be nearly clear.

Good luck!!

Hmm, this seems intresting, could you reccomend me a Salicylic acid 20% peel brand you use? I'm not sure about using it, since by looking at your signature your not currently using the regimen, and I'm not sure how the 2 would work together, would they nagitively inpact each other? Guess there's only one way to find out!

Thanks in advance

MemberMember
(@jwaltersrn)

Posted : 12/19/2012 8:29 pm

I'm using Skin Laboratory 20% salicylic peel.

I don't know how it would work into the Regimen, I didn't use it when I was working the Regimen. Ultimately my acne is hormonal and BP isn't good for me. There might be some info on it in the forums though. Good luck to you on your journey!