Can Using Too Much ...

Notifications
Clear all

Can Using Too Much Bp Cause You To Breakout?

MemberMember
(@istecrew)

Posted : 11/26/2012 4:17 pm

could anyone please expand on this...lately I've been using too much and my skin is abit red.. how do I prevent this

MemberMember
(@member1)

Posted : 11/26/2012 5:21 pm

I've read that using BP makes your face red, when first using it, it will most probably break you out like most treatments, it did with me anyway. I use BP and my face is red, I'm guessing it's from the BP, a lot of my acne has cleared from it which I hope it stays this way but I'm left with a ton of red marks.. trying to sort that out!

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 11/27/2012 9:07 am

Potentially yes. By this i mean the amount of irritation it can cause, especially if you are a newbie to it.

After a while your skin adapts and irritation is less. It is experimental to find the optimum dosage.

I use to use two full finger lengths but now i only use half a finger to 3/4 which is my maintenance level

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 11/27/2012 9:55 am

Cosign w/TakeToTheSkies... For some, using too much BP can cause excess irritation which can break you out.. If you're at the beginning of the regimen and have severe or cystic acne, you may have to work your way up to max dosage until the major breakout cycles cease, then tweak the dosages until you get to your maintenance dosage... Good luck!!surprised.gif