Question for long t...

Notifications
Clear all

Question for long time regimen users

MemberMember
(@northlincs4kylie)

Posted : 08/11/2011 4:23 am

I just wondered, for people who have been on the regimen for a long time and got clear from it, how long did it take for your red marks to fade?

MemberMember
(@cocobo)

Posted : 08/11/2011 11:28 am

I just wondered, for people who have been on the regimen for a long time and got clear from it, how long did it take for your red marks to fade?

"A long time" is a matter of perspective... On the "What To Expect" page it says you can get results in 5-8 weeks, it took me 9 weeks to start seeing great results and now I'm at 10 weeks and 6 days and only have 1 pimple. I still have old red marks though.

It can be really hard to tell how long it takes red marks to disappear, because I'd always get pimples in the same areas so I never knew if the red mark was from a pimple I just got rid of, or one that went away a few days ago. However I can report that on the left side of my face, which has been pimple-free for almost 2 weeks, there is only 1 noticeable red mark left. I use AHA+ as mositurizer every night and it's worked wonders for the scars.

So it can take as short as 5 weeks, to as long as 3 months (per What to Expect), to see satisfying results on acne, and red marks can take as little as a week or two to fade with regular (but gentle) chemical exfoliation.

MemberMember
(@xuzhaohan2012)

Posted : 12/03/2014 10:12 pm

I also want to know can I continue to use Regimen products (including BP) after my skin become clear with only some small printed pox?

MemberMember
(@kbmoon)

Posted : 12/04/2014 4:10 pm

So i've used the Regimen since 2008 starting and stopping multiple times since. The trend i've noticed is after about 2 months, i'm clear of pimples and overall flat. After about 3-4 months, 99% of my scarring and red marks disappeared.