Notifications
Clear all

Itchy Skin

MemberMember
(@fayesaechao)

Posted : 08/05/2008 8:06 pm

Since I've started the Regimen three days ago, my skin has been so itchy. I end up scratching it and I remember two nights ago, I couldn't sleep because I kept scratching. Today, the itchiness has partially gone away, but it's still so itchy even though I put good amount of moisturizer. Also, I see no improvement and have gotten 4-5 whiteheads and 3 were so sensitive that a gentle glide of the finger popped them. Anyone have had this problem? I try my best not to scratch. Any advice or comments, or common experiences? post-81113-1217984777_thumb.jpg

post-81113-1217984777_thumb.jpg

Cely14 liked
MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/05/2008 8:13 pm

Hi,

Please read here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#itch

The itching should subside in time. If it is unbearable or accompanied by a rash or swelling, it may be a sign of allergy.

If you don't think you are allergic, you might try decreasing the amount of bp for the next few days to give your skin a break, and do continue to use the moisturizer plenty.

You'll need to hang in there with it though, most people are not seeing results in 3 days. We ask everyone to give it a good 2-3 months of strict use before evaluating the results and deciding to continue with it or not.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@dinkies)

Posted : 06/01/2009 7:13 am

I am on day 2 of the Regimen, and my skin is extremely itchy as well. I am using Neutrogena On-the-Spot Treatment. Although my face is not flaking, I feel tingly, prickly itchy spots all over my face . It is uncomfortable. I guess we'll have to stick to it and see if the symptoms subside.

MemberMember
(@jake-jones)

Posted : 06/02/2009 11:53 am

Yeh i started the regimen about 3 weeks ago, started off very itchy but it does go away, maybe you are putting too much BP on too soon. Try putting less on and slowly increasing the amount and the itchyness should go away. If not put BP under ur armpit and wait 3 days, if it cums up swollen or u have a rash the you have an allergy to it.

MemberMember
(@cely14)

Posted : 07/23/2013 4:54 pm

Yes I'm experiencing that now :/ idk what to do I just aply an ice pack on my face and that prevents me from scratching