Notifications
Clear all

Why does Acne.org BP cause such extreme exfoliation when other brands typically produce very little visible exfoliation, or none at all?

MemberMember
(@mochaccino9)

Posted : 12/10/2018 4:33 pm

I dont mean to imply that this is a bad thing btw. Ive used many different brands of BP, and Ive never experienced any dryness or flaking, but I also saw very little improvement. They always felt like regular lotions to me. I had nostinging, no dryness, no visibleexfoliation...nothing at all. I should probably add that I never stuck with any of the lotionsfor more than a few weeks, because Im impatient and it felt like nothing was happening.

So I was very surprised when I saw that a LOT of the people posting testimonials have very obvious peeling after a few days of using The Acne.org BP. It almost looksliketheyve had a mild chemical peel. What is different about Acne.orgs formula? Why is the exfoliation so much more extreme? Again, Im not trying to imply that this is a bad thing. Im just really surprised

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 12/13/2018 12:04 pm

Good question - I've wondered the same thing myself. I got chemical burns from their BP, but didn't find the current BP I'm using to irritate my skin at all (and it's the same percentage).