Notifications
Clear all

Just Got My Regimen And Heaps Pumped Giving It A Go!

MemberMember
(@invisiblenetrix)

Posted : 04/09/2015 9:01 pm

So it appears diet control has got my acne from a severe to a moderate level of acne and now praying this regimen will be the killer blow for completely clear skin!

I have high hopes and will follow the routine religiously. Will keep you all posted! just wanted to share :)

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 04/09/2015 9:15 pm

So it appears diet control has got my acne from a severe to a moderate level of acne and now praying this regimen will be the killer blow for completely clear skin!

I have high hopes and will follow the routine religiously. Will keep you all posted! just wanted to share :)

Good luck mate! :D are you on the acne.org regimen?

MemberMember
(@invisiblenetrix)

Posted : 04/09/2015 10:09 pm

Sure am mate!

Got it yesterday and started using it last night. Started with a pea sized about on the BP and will continue till sunday then up the dosage.

I have to say I'm fairly impressed as it doesn't sting my face. 5 years ago I was on proactive and I had to stop using it cause it started to burn. It also dried my face up really bad.

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 04/09/2015 11:29 pm

Sure am mate!

Got it yesterday and started using it last night. Started with a pea sized about on the BP and will continue till sunday then up the dosage.

I have to say I'm fairly impressed as it doesn't sting my face. 5 years ago I was on proactive and I had to stop using it cause it started to burn. It also dried my face up really bad.

Oh cool me too!! It didn't burn my skin the first time I applied it but that next morning when I applied it the second time it was burning a little so from there I only used it once a day for a week and then did it twice daily without no burning :)

DeLovely liked