Notifications
Clear all

Aha And Moisturising

MemberMember
(@hananalqattan)

Posted : 09/09/2013 9:44 am

Hi

I have just received my regimen collection, today I will start using the treatment, I have read a lot about the regimen products but still confusing about the AHA thing, most of people say they mix it with the moisturizer, what about the jujuba oil? should I mix the three products togather and apply it?

I would be thankful if someone share with me the application steps and the suitable amounts to get a successful results....

XOXO :-)

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 09/09/2013 4:40 pm

ok this is not in relation to the regime but when i used AHA i noticed it naturally made my skin more 'oilier' and i am someone who has dry skin..

maybe someone who is on the regime could comment?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/09/2013 6:37 pm

Hi

I have just received my regimen collection, today I will start using the treatment, I have read a lot about the regimen products but still confusing about the AHA thing, most of people say they mix it with the moisturizer, what about the jujuba oil? should I mix the three products togather and apply it?

I would be thankful if someone share with me the application steps and the suitable amounts to get a successful results....

XOXO whistling.gif)

If you have just gotten the regimen kit then stay away from the AHA. Don't even go near that stuff until about 5-6 weeks in and your skin is already used to the BP.

For a lot of regimen users, once their skin has gotten used to the BP, we mix moisturizer with AHA. 1/2 moisturizer and 1/2 AHA and a few drops of jojoba oil. This helps a lot with the dry and flaking skin and is also very moisturizing.

The jojoba oil you can use at the start of the regimen because that really does help with the dry skin. You can take a look at my signature to see how I mix my moisturizing products.

Good luck! 🙂