Notifications
Clear all

Bp Making Eyelids Puffy

MemberMember
(@mcw91089)

Posted : 05/26/2013 12:23 pm

Hi all, i'm just 3 days in on The Regimen and my eye lids are relatively puffy. I make a point to avoid my eye area & wash my hands afterwards incase any is left on my fingers & I touch my eyes or something.

I assume it's the BP because a few months ago I used "Clean & Clear Continuous Control" which had 10% BP and my eyelids had the same reaction.

Since i'm just starting The Regimen i'm only using a pea sized amount and like I said before, I'm very concious to avoid my eye area.

My eyelids aren't super puffy, like I don't think anyone would notice if they looked at me, but I can see a difference. And I recognize the beginning stages of my eyelids getting puffier because it happened before with the Clean & Clear product.

Basically, has this happened to anyone else & how do I fix this?

I'd rather not stop using it, but obviously I will if the puffyness continues and/or gets worse.

Are there any products I can use on my eyes to make them not effected by the BP? Or make the puffyness go away (it lasts all day-not just til the BP is absorbed).

Thanks so much!

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 05/26/2013 7:38 pm

I use differin and it makes my eye lids puffy to even though I don't put it near my eyes so I used hydrocortisone on my lids and in two day they where bak to normal

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 05/26/2013 11:17 pm

Happened to me too in the first 3 weeks of starting the regimen. My eyelids and sometimes under my eyes were puffy. Kept with it though and it settled down after a few weeks.

MemberMember
(@coaprue)

Posted : 06/08/2013 3:31 am

Your body is reacting negatively. Replace with jojoba oil and ask yourself why your body is reacting negatively in the first place. Ask questions.

MemberMember
(@oilygirl1980)

Posted : 06/08/2013 3:45 am

I dont know if this helps but ill say it anyway. Maybe it will help you. :)

I can use cream cleansers with salicylic acid and i can use bp as my topical acne med. but i can not reverse this. Cleansers with bp cause my skin to become very irritated and salicylic acid topical gels do nothing to treat my acne. Doesnt make much sense i guess but its what i learned.

MemberMember
(@loftur)

Posted : 06/08/2013 6:05 am

I have the same problem with almost every anti-acne product in use. My solution is double-moisturising with hyaluronic acid products.