Notifications
Clear all

ENERGY/LASER THERAPY: Curing Allergy, therefore Acne??

MemberMember
(@rentstuff)

Posted : 11/05/2005 7:04 pm

hi this thread is inspired by the thread http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=70386 since we cant settle for temporary supression of inflammatory diseases.

Full Website Link: http://www.allergyescape.com/allergy-cure.html

About: Erchonia Laser; Possible 24-48 Hour Cure of Allergic Reactions, and eventually relief from acne through Energy Therapy? Acne Linkage with Food Intolerance / Hypersensitivity / High Histamine Theory (thread); Acne being an inflammatory disease

For the skeptics: Maybe the existence of "Energy's healing abilities" can be scientifically proven through Quantum Physics?

I. Visually Proving Energy: Dowsing

This dowser presented the audience (about twenty five people) with a challenge. He said he could prove that everything contains energy, even thought. The dowser then proposed that he leave the room for five minutes and while he was gone, everyone in the room should pick a spot, the same spot, in that room. After everyone focused on that one spot, the dowser would return to the room and everyone in the audience should AaAthink aboutAa? that particular spot in the room. Well, the dowser did return to the room and guess where his dowsing rod pointed? Yep, it pointed to the exact spot that we, the audience, were thinking about! I recall being quite amazed at this demonstration, and the possibility arose within my mind that even invisible things like thoughts could be comprised of energy.

- the body has twelve AaAenergy transportation systemsAa? referred to as the meridian network. The meridians were supposedly lines of force flowing near the bodyAaas surface, which flow to our internal organs.

II. Specific Case Demo: Milk Allergy

Dr. John asked me what I thought I was allergic to. I told him that milk caused the most severe reaction for me, and that eggs were a problem also. He sat me down and asked me to extend my left arm sideward (horizontally), which I did. Dr. John stood beside me and said he was going to press down on my arm and I was to resist. He pressed down on the wrist area of my extended arm and I resisted; my arm remained steady, strong, and outstretched. Dr. John then placed a small glass vial in my hand, which I held within my closed fist, resting my hand (and vial) on my thigh. With my arm still outstretched Dr. John told me to AaAresistAa? once again. This time when the doctor put pressure on my arm, it just went limp and fell. My arm lowered itself as if I had completely lost control of it, and I just watched helplessly as it fell!

III. Explanation to ( II )

Dr. John explained that the vial I was holding contained milk. Well, not exactly milk, but the electromagnetic frequency (remember we discussed energy and frequency above) that milk contains, magnified by 10x (some practitioners use tubes that have a magnified energy). The energy in the tube is magnified by a factor of ten times the original substance because this more easily uncovers patientsAaa sensitivities). Hence the terms AaAenergy frequency tube,Aa? AaApotentized tube,Aa? or AaAhomeopathic compounding 10xAa?. After my muscle test, Dr. John said the reaction of my arm during his muscle test clearly told him that I was sensitive to milk, and as I would soon discover, this same muscle testing technique would tell Dr. John, after my energy-based treatment, exactly when allergy relief was achieved.

IV. The Energy-Based Explanation of food allergy & others

Dr. Nambudripad: AaAWhen the allergenAaas incompatible electromagnetic energy comes close to a personAaas energy field, repulsion takes place...This causes energy blockages in the meridians. These blockages cause imbalances in the body. The imbalances cause stagnation and illness which creates disorganization in the body function. The disorganization of the body and its function involve the vital organs, their associated muscle groups and nerve roots.To prevent the allergen from causing further disarray after producing the initial blockage, the brain sends messages to every cell of the body to reject the presence of the allergen. This rejection will appear as repulsion, and the repulsion will produce different symptoms in the person like weak limbs, tiredness, aches, pains, insomnia, constipation, anger and many other such unpleasant symptomsAa? (1999, p. 100).

V. Testing for Allergies (Summary)

- My example of an energy-based allergy treatment below does not represent one particular approach or theorist. It is just used to illustrate, in general, what an energy-based treatment is like, and that real allergy relief is indeed possible.

-First practitioner will identify the substances you are allergic to through:

-- muscle testing

-- use of a computerized allergy testing device. practitioner touches your skin with a type of wand that emits the electromagnetic frequency of many different food and environmental substances. This device measures and records, using numbers between 50 and 70, whether or not you are sensitive to a substance.

Depending on the energy based program your practitioner uses, he/she will probably first test you for sensitivity to a AaAprimary collectionAa? of substances.

1. The substances in the primary collection will most likely represent important nutrients that the body needs to function properly, as well as toxins that can seriously harm the body. collection can include a variety of: foods, minerals, vitamins, metals, chemicals, and even detergents.

2. practitioner will place the allergen (energy frequency tube) in your energy field by asking you to hold a particular vial.

3. He/she will then stimulate certain acupuncture points on your body, using either his hands, a device called an arthrostim, or even a cold laser.

4. After treating your acupuncture points, your practitioner will muscle test you again to see if you are cleared of the allergy.

5. If you are not clear after the muscle test(if your arm is weakened during muscle testing), your acupuncture points will be worked on again. If you are clear, you will leave the practitionerAaas office and be re-tested on that substance in the near future to see if your treatment AaAheld.Aa? Most energy based approaches have you avoid the substance for which you were just treated for a period of time.

VI. Does it work for everyone?

The number of treatments it will take to effect a cure will vary among patients.

VII. Validity of Energy based Allergy Treatments

Dr. Sandi Radomski discusses innovative research done by Dr. Penny Montgomery and Dr. Margaret Ayers. These researchers developed a real-time EEG that could identify the precise AaAallergic signatureAa? in the brain, or the brain waves that occur when someone ingests a substance they are allergic to. Once the AaAallergic signatureAa? was identified, Drs. Montgomery and Ayers proved that the signature would disappear after energy treatment was performed and allergy relief was accomplished.

VIII. Erchonia Laser

-Erchonia Medical, Inc. founded in 1996 in Mesa, Arizona.

-made history in January of 2002 when they became the first cold laser manufacturer to be cleared by the FDA for the treatment of chronic neck and shoulder pain.

-laser has a beam of light that is 635 nm, the same frequency as that of a healthy living cell.

- my energy-based practitioner starting treating me with the Erchonia laser (instead of spinal manipulation of my acupuncture points), I noticed a tremendous improvement in my treatment results. Only one session was needed to clear any allergy that I was treated for. This saved me quite a bit of money and time, as my allergies were cleared much faster. But there is another possible benefit of laser allergy treatment and this one is potentially huge.

As you know from my discussion above, with most energy-based allergy treatments there is an avoidance period after the treatment. This means that, for a certain period of time, you will need to avoid the substance you were treated for. I found that, after my laser energy-based treatments, I no longer had to adhere to an avoidance period after treatment.

I suppose it would be irresponsible and premature of me to claim that laser energy-based allergy treatments eliminate the need for an avoidance period after treatments. And when I mentioned to my practitioner that I didnAaat need an avoidance period anymore since he started using the laser, he smiled and stated AaAIAaam not ready to make that claim.Aa?

- There is a company called Allergies Lifestyles & Health and they supply energy-based allergy practitioners with energy frequency vials (the vials that contain the exact frequency of various allergens). This company has created instruments that enhance the allergy treatments performed by energy based allergy practitioners. Their Advanced BioPhoton Analyzer and Matrix II System, they claim, can be used by practitioners after an energy treatment so that patients do not have to go through an avoidance period of up to 25 hours.

IX. Pioneer Dr. Nambudripad's story

Aside from a foundation that revolves around the meridian network and acupuncture points, at the core of these treatments lies the work of Dr. Devi Nambudripad, the originator of naet, or the Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique. naet is the seminal work on energy-based allergy elimination.

-an Acupuncturist, a Chiropractor, and a Ph.D in nutrition.

-had suffered from food allergies to such an extent that she was living on broccoli and white rice for several years prior to her treatment discovery.

-One day she ingested carrots by mistake and became very ill. As she lay down and called to her husband to bring her acupuncture needles, knowing that this was the only thing that brought her some relief, she performed acupuncture on herself and fell asleep.

-Upon awakening, Dr. Devi felt better than she had in a very long time. She discovered that she had fallen asleep while lying on some of the same carrots she had eaten!

This is how Dr. Devi realized that our acupuncture points needed to be stimulated while the offending substance was within our energy field. She had actually reprogrammed her body to accept the energy of the carrots she was allergic to. Thus, naet was born and lasting allergy relief was now possible.

NAET:

-a non-invasive, drug free allergy cure that eliminates all types of allergies.

-uses a combination of energy balancing, and procedures from acupuncture/acupressure, allopathy, chiropractic, nutrition, and kinesiology.

-recognized as the original, ground-breaking allergy cure.

-It is also the program that sponsors controlled research to establish the validity and effectiveness of its procedures.

MemberMember
(@sweetjade1980)

Posted : 11/06/2005 12:48 pm

Wow...I've bumped into NAET before but I never fully read into how it worked. Nice to know how it permanently alleviates allergies/sensitivities. As for all hypersensitivies, I don't know, but I will think mull over it for awhile. 😉

MemberMember
(@tired_of_waiting)

Posted : 11/07/2005 1:22 pm

i'm really into the histamine theory..i've been taking benadryl a lot and it seems to be helping!! go benadryl!

MemberMember
(@eric_in_va)

Posted : 11/09/2005 2:44 pm

SJ,

do you think the science behind NAET is legit?

-eric

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 03/27/2015 1:54 am

Wow. 2005. I've read up on some people on here saying they had similar tests done with glasses and muscle. I've even heard the acupuncture. But I'm going to research this lazer thing. I see how it save you time, but I don't see how a huge lazer beaming you saved you any money. surprised that it was that cheap to get the treatment. I'm about to drop half a k on a Mediator Release Test. (why is "lazer" not a word yet?)