leaky gut

MemberMember
(@loro)

Posted : 08/11/2005 3:49 am

im confused.

MemberMember
(@ozpower)

Posted : 08/11/2005 5:40 am

3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day will help you go along way from what i have been reading. It's antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral..

Can't beat that smile.gif

MemberMember
(@alfie)

Posted : 08/15/2005 9:19 pm

Any side effects of drinking too much coconut oil, because i am on roaccutane i dont want to mess with my body any more than i have to. cry.gif

MemberMember
(@kaleidoscope)

Posted : 08/15/2005 9:24 pm

im confused.

MemberMember
(@kaybee)

Posted : 08/16/2005 2:13 am

Aloe Avera juice is supposed to help heal the gut.

Might wanna read up on it.

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 08/16/2005 1:07 pm

Yep...aloe vera juice along with the amino acid, L-glutamine.

MemberMember
(@heymikey)

Posted : 08/16/2005 1:20 pm

What is leaky gut and how do you tell if you have it?

MemberMember
(@kaybee)

Posted : 08/16/2005 10:48 pm

From memory.... leaky gut is microsized holes in your gut (duh) which leaks allows things to flow into your body when in reality, they are supposed to be expelled. It is the cause of a lot of alergic reactions and increased toxicity in the system ( which causes acne)

Usually your gut is filled with acidic crap, and this 'crap' eventually damages your gut, causing the holes. I believe that a person with a leaky gut will have difficulties absorbing proper nutrients.

Anyhow, i'd recommend you do a search on the forums, i'm sure it's been covered. If not, i'll read up on it and give you a proper answer.

ps. Usually, you would try to 'cure' a leaky gut after doing many colon cleanses & flushes.

MemberMember
(@peter-scott)

Posted : 04/29/2019 8:46 am

Do you know someone who cured the leaky gut and candida acne eating only non starched vegetables, fish, chicken, meat, without using probiotic capsules, without using l glutamine, but eating too: beans, brown rice, fruits everyday?

Who have leaky gut said have these symptoms: pain in the belly, floating and gases. So, if someone have only the acne, folliculitis and dermatitis on the body without other symptoms, dont have leaky gut and dont need to do the leaky gut diet with L glutamine and probiotic capsules, right?