Notifications
Clear all

How I cured my cystic Acne!!

MemberMember
(@acnereallyblows)

Posted : 10/31/2017 1:45 pm

So for about 8-10 years I had pretty bad cystic acne on my forehead/chin/back/shoulders/chest. Nothing worked as far as medicine or creams. Then about 10 months ago I moved into the city out of my parents home due to a new job.

The move resulted in many lifestyle changes and I was determined to get rid of acne. So the combination of changes I have made I believe are what cured me.

-The first thing I did was make sure I moisturized right after every time I showered (I shower at night before bed) Very important! Also got Veltin Gel from the dermatologist to clear up existing marks and scars.

-the next change I made was my meal at lunch. I began eating a spinach/arugula salad everyday (mon-fri) with protein like tuna or chicken and bacon. No dressing or anything else. Eating like this for lunch I believe has really boosted my immune system fighting acne and pretty much everything else (haven't been sick since doing this). As for breakfast and dinner, I've been able to eat pretty much whatever I want but I try to eat healthy most of the time just cause I feel better when I do.

-I try to go for a run or workout a couple of times a week also just to break a sweat and get rid of toxins. In addition I take multi vitamins long with zinc vitamin d and magnesium supplements.

a couple side notes: I'm able to drink a black coffee every day without breakouts. I'm also able to drink alcohol on weekends without breakouts and I drink a lot lol

Hope this helps anyone willing to try it out. It has worked for me as I have been mostly acne free for about 5 monthsand I am a much happier person because of it.