Notifications
Clear all

Wheatgrass

MemberMember
(@suavedory)

Posted : 08/05/2017 9:46 pm

Has anyone had any success or negative effects of taking wheatgrass for their acne?

thank you.

MemberMember
(@s33kings0lution)

Posted : 08/11/2017 7:52 am

I am curious about this too! Wheatgrass aids digestion, if your acne is a result of bad digestion, this could probably help your skin...but what if you are sensitive to wheat? That would be a huge problem.
Have you tried taking probiotics?

SuaveDory liked
MemberMember
(@suavedory)

Posted : 08/11/2017 3:00 pm

8 hours ago, S33kingS0lution said:

I am curious about this too! Wheatgrass aids digestion, if your acne is a result of bad digestion, this could probably help your skin...but what if you are sensitive to wheat? That would be a huge problem.
Have you tried taking probiotics?

I have in the form of sauerkraut that I add to my salads or sandwiches. As for the wheatgrass I found only 2 youtubers that swear by it for their acne (but only 2)lol so I wondered if it was worth it. I just bought it, but my face has come such a long way that I am scared to start drinking it lol

MemberMember
(@s33kings0lution)

Posted : 08/12/2017 8:07 am

I'm like that too! I am so paranoid at what I put inside my body. It is a risk but we'll never know unless we try.

But I really understand where you're coming from...I lost weight because of that.

SuaveDory liked
MemberMember
(@suavedory)

Posted : 08/12/2017 3:45 pm

If only I could also lose weight as well! I could afford to shed a 10-15lbs! Lol I will start it on Monday and will keep you posted on the results! ;) 

MemberMember
(@echo1)

Posted : 08/14/2017 11:31 am

Did not effect my acne at all, I took the powder form for 2 months at doses of 6g. Did not worsen it either though, I don't think anyway. I noticed an increase in energy though.

SuaveDory liked
MemberMember
(@suavedory)

Posted : 08/14/2017 5:37 pm

6 hours ago, echo1 said:

Did not effect my acne at all, I took the powder form for 2 months at doses of 6g. Did not worsen it either though, I don't think anyway. I noticed an increase in energy though.

Thanks for your input!

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 08/14/2017 5:53 pm

I drink spirulina and chlorella combined. It helps with moderate acne.

MemberMember
(@suavedory)

Posted : 08/14/2017 11:02 pm

5 hours ago, Binga said:

I drink spirulina and chlorella combined. It helps with moderate acne.

I looked into that as well but I was weary of the iodine in the spirulina. Thank you

MemberMember
(@s33kings0lution)

Posted : 08/17/2017 12:18 pm

On August 13, 2017 at 4:45 AM, SuaveDory said:

If only I could also lose weight as well! I could afford to shed a 10-15lbs! Lol I will start it on Monday and will keep you posted on the results! ;) 

Yes, please do keep us updated! Right now I am doing a low carb/low sugar diet plus intermittent fasting. I'm doing 16hrs fasting with 8hrs eating window just to let my body heal and rest from digestion.